How to Incorporate PayPal Payment on your WordPress Website
When we develop any event management website using WordPress, there are a lot of things that should be considered on priority. The first is the user-friendly interface so that users can easily access the website and initiate a booking procedure for any event and the second most important thing is the payment gateway. Incorporating a PayPal payment gateway, WordPress PayPal button, or Stripe is a great solution for that.
Benefits of Incorporating a Payment Gateway and a WordPress PayPal button on your Website
- A payment gateway allows your event to wp easy PayPal payment accepts from customers.
- Picking the right gateway not only keeps your business running smoothly but also helps the users in saving money and securing their banking credentials.
Out of the available options, PayPal is the most renowned and secured gateway that you can incorporate on any website. If you are building an event website on WordPress and looking for the best WordPress PayPal integration plugin to do the same, EventPrime WordPress PayPal payment plugin got you covered. EventPrime WordPress PayPal integration offers three payment gateway options to choose from and add PayPal to WordPress. With this plugin for WordPress add PayPal button. These options include PayPal payment gateway, Stripe payment, and offline payment option. There is PayPal integration in WordPress without plugins available but that doesn’t seem to work very well with a dynamic WordPress website.
Once you add PayPal to wordpress on your event website, you can configure your various events to use it, or assign it as the default for all new events. In this blog, we will learn how to incorporate PayPal payment on your WordPress website. We will discuss the detailed procedure of building and enabling a PayPal payment gateway. Let’s dig in.
Steps to Install and Activate EventPrime WP Paypal Payment Plugin
To add the PayPal payment gateway or WordPress PayPal subscription on your website, you need to first install and then activate the EventPrime WordPress PayPal payment plugin on your WordPress website. To download the plugin, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Plugins page of your WordPress Dashboard.
- In the search box, search for EventPrime Plugin.
- Once you get the plugin, click on the ‘Install’ button and then the ‘Activate’ button to access the features of EventPrime best PayPal plugin for WordPress on your website.
Step-by-step guide on how to add PayPal Payment Gateway or PayPal widget WordPress to your WordPress website
1. The first thing you need to do is go to EventPrime best PayPal plugin for WordPress website and download the EventPrime WP PayPal plugin.
2. Once the EventPrime WP PayPal plugin is activated, on the dashboard, you will find the option of Global Settings.
3. This will redirect you to the “Global Setting” page of the plugin. Here you will find Payments option that helps to make the payment gateway configuration settings.
4. On clicking Payments option, you will have multiple payment processors and option to set the type of currency. Usually, United States Dollars is the default currency in your PayPal account.
5. Tick the PayPal payment gateway option and then click on configure option.
6. This will take you to the PayPal gateway settings page with multiple settings to perform.
7. Text Mode is the first option. Click this option to enable PayPal Sandbox. PayPal Sandbox can be used to test payments without initiating actual transactions.
8. Enter your email address registered with Paypal in the “PayPal Email” text box.
9. Further to this, provide your PayPal API username in the “PayPal API Username” text box.
10. In addition to this, enter PayPal API password and PayPal API signature in the respective text boxes.
11. Above all, after providing all the required information, click on the Save button and your PayPal payment gateway will activate on your website.
The Last Word
PayPal is one of the widely used payment gateways across the globe. Adding PayPal Payment Gateway to your events WordPress website will surely help you increase the sales with a WordPress PayPal subscription. Similarly, the PayPal Payment feature, EventPrime comes with many amazing features and other striking extensions that can help you increase the functionalities of your events WordPress website. In addition to this, you can check out these extensions or install the EventPrime plugin, which has all these extensions incorporated into it. In conclusion, installing the EventPrime plugin for your WordPress event website will give you an amazing website building experience ahead.