Automatically display discounts on an event for a user based on Admin rules. With Automatic Discount Extension, you can create and activate discounts by setting rules (eligibility criteria) to offer the eligible users a discount on bookings. The discounts are automatically applied to the bookings. You also have the option to add promotional text on the frontend with dynamic variables.
- Create and activate discounts for users based on admin rules.
- Automatically display the discounts to the front-end users based on their eligibility.
- Set admin rules (eligibility criteria) for a discount based on date and time.
- Set admin rules (eligibility criteria) for a discount based on the number of bookings.
- Set admin rules (eligibility criteria) for a discount based on user role.
- Set admin rules (eligibility criteria) for a discount based on the number of seats.
- For user role based discount you can set booking limit for attendee.
- Select the priority of an admin rule and decide which coupon to display first if the user is eligible for more than one discount.
- Discount can be set as fixed amount or percentage of booking price.
- You can change priority from Automatic Discount Rules dashboard with drag and drop feature.
- Activate or deactivate discount rules whenever needed.
- Add promo text and discount slogan for users who see discounts.
- You can also limit to display discount slogan and promo text to visitors or not.
- Create unlimited sets of admin rules for any event.
Current Version: 1.0.6
Minimum EventPrime Version Required: 2.4.4
Last Updated: 11 May 2022