EventPrime Zoom Integration
The EventPrime and Zoom integration combines the flexibility and convenience of EventPrime and powerful communication features of Zoom, it is now available to you in the form of an easy-to-download EventPrime extension. By merging the powers of a robust event management WordPress based system and an established virtual conferencing app, this extension aims at bringing you the ease of organizing any and every virtual public or private event at a time with just a matter of a few clicks on both ends: the organizers and the attendees. So, be it an office workshop or a virtual concert, this extension in blends with the Zoom video conferencing and allows you to experience the best of both worlds.
Here’s what you can expect from the EventPrime Zoom Integration:
- Easy enable and disable option for Zoom integration through EventPrime Global settings, applicable across WordPress User categories.
- Seamless connectivity with Zoom App/ Website by simply inserting the API or Secret Key.
- Create and enable Zoom meeting EventPrime event Pop-ups to allow swift access to event attendees.
- Start the meeting with just a single click on the front end of the page without any hassle.
- EventPrime’s flexible features allow convenience of booking Zoom Meetings at users’ end.
- Attendees can participate in the event simply by joining the meeting from the organizing company’s website front end after which they’ll be taken to their respective meetings on the Zoom site/app.
- The organizing website’s admin can handle EventPrime’s backend management for the Zoom event and the same on Zoom website/app through one single login email address.
Current Version: 1.0.1
Minimum EventPrime Version Required: 2.7.5
Last Updated: 30 November 2022