Create and Earn from your Own Event Marketplace on WordPress in 2021
Learn how you can earn from your own event marketplace on WordPress this year!
The most difficult part of an events marketplace is the process of creating a website and managing it. In this article, we will explore the process of using an event marketplace theme, installing plugins, and creating an events calendar.
With the entire world shifting towards an online setup, the events marketplace has also become digitized. We are now more inclined towards booking an event online and sometimes, even attending it digitally. In such a situation, creating an events marketplace and earning through it has become simpler, hassle-free.
So, without further ado, start exploring how you can create and earn via an events marketplace theme.
Features of an Events Website
Event planning is not a one or two day task. It requires brainstorming, regular hard-work, and effective communication flow. One thing that you can streamline in this process is the website and advertising workflow. While you still need to ideate on how the event is going to pan out, you can utilize the right event marketplace theme to connect with users. For example:
- A calendar to showcase your events on the frontend.
- Accepting registrations online.
- Monetizing event sign-up or creating a hierarchy for the same.
- Sending message notifications to users for changes and modifications.
- Managing events, attendees, and performers from the backend.
If you are successful in adding correct features to your WP event website, you would be able to operate with much ease.
How Can You Create an Event Marketplace?
Follow the below steps to personalize and monetize your entire marketplace.
Choose a WordPress Theme
Event marketplace WordPress themes help you define the look-and-feel of your website. You can utilize programming languages to write the code of the entire website, but WordPress is simpler. Just find the right event marketplace theme, purchase it, install it, and customize it.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when selecting a WordPress event marketplace theme.
- Responsive; mobile-friendly
- Simpler yet attractive design
- Good ratings
- History of regular updates
- Friendly with your niche
Once you have selected the theme, prefer using WordPress hosting, as it will easier to manage.
To improve the functionality and add certain features, such as an events calendar to your website, utilize plugins.
Install Event Marketplace Plugin
There’s no doubt in the fact that WordPress event marketplace themes are already packed with features. Multiple out-of-the-box functionalities are already available with your theme. For example, Google Maps, contact form, etc.
However, for advanced event marketplace features, you need a WP events plugin. EventPrime is a WP event manager plugin with a range of features.
- Utilize the WP events calendar to create new events and edit old ones. Just click on the date to create a new WP event.
- Change WP event dates by shifting the bar on the calendar itself.
- Hover your cursor over an event to find details of this event.
- Add, delete, and modify performers of an event from the admin panel.
- Get an overview of the attendees of the event.
- You can check the details of these attendees and even download the list for offline use.
- Add a WP events counter to allow users to check the remaining time.
- Pick your favorite events and create a slider of these on the website.
- Check the website on any device, as it is fully responsive.
- Use WP events dashboard to check everything; attendees, assign performers, event details, etc.
- Allow users to view the image gallery related to the event.
- Link your event on the website with Facebook; for a comprehensive marketing approach.
How to Create an Event Calendar?
Are you wondering how you can create an events calendar to manage things seamlessly?
EventPrime is the solution. Follow these steps to use EventPrime.
- If you don’t already have EventPrime installed on your backend, then use this guide to find, download, and install the plugin.
2. Once you have installed EventPrime on your event marketplace WordPress theme, open your Admin Panel.
3. On the Admin Panel dashboard, find EventPrime and go to Events.
4. Then, move on and click on Add New.
5. A new window will open, where you need to add details of the WP event.
6. Start by adding an Event Title, Dates, Event Site Types, etc.
7. If you have already created a list of performers, then select one.
8. If not, then go to performers and Add New.
9. Finally, select the status of the event: Active, Unpublished, or Draft.
10. Once you save the settings, the WP event will start showing in the below calendar.
You can further explore the functionalities of this plugin by check it on your Admin Panel. For instance, going to coupons and creating coupons for your attendees. Or you can check out the blogs here to make the most out of your Event marketplace!
Today, the entire market is driven by three things: digital execution, optimum experience, and rapid responses. With WordPress events marketplace themes and event plugins, you can achieve a lot. From being able to quickly create events to responding to queries, everything is a click away. And if you wish to make your event marketplace, even more, advance, you can explore the Metabundle by Metagauss. The bundle offers three out-of-the-world WordPress plugins for the event marketplace. Moreover, you get three plugins, all premium versions, all at an affordable price.
Install EventPrime, create events, and start managing them. When you are stuck at something, just drop us a message or comment below for guidance.