How to Use Event Analytics on your WordPress Website
When it comes to generating data regarding the revenue generated on your event website or the number of bookings done for a specific event, having every bit of information in the form of charts and graphs helps you get the precise details you’re looking for. To perform the same, we require an event analytics tool to harness all of that data through precise visibility, so that one can make more informed decisions for future WordPress events. Moreover, such tools also help to focus on sales or activities of the attendees over a period of time, related to a specific event or multiple WordPress events, and group and filter data based on various options such as location, event, data of particular month, or a week, etc.
EventPrime is one of the dynamic WP events plugin and a WP events calendar that not only helps you build an event-based WordPress website but also offers some amazing functionalities such as analyzing the performance of any event or checking the revenue from any particular location or event.
Adding the WordPress site analytics tool to your WordPress website is quite important as it helps you gain knowledge about your website visitors and let you the performance index of the upcoming event. If you are an event organizer and facing difficulties in creating an analytics chart on your WordPress website, EventPrime WP events calendar has a WordPress site analytics extension for you i.e. Event Analytics. EventPrime is the best wordpress events plugin with dynamic extensions like Event Analytics. Let’s discuss in detail about this amazing extension along with a step-by-step guide to using it.
Overview of Event Analytics Extension:
Event Analytics extension helps you stay updated on all the Revenue and Bookings coming your way through EventPrime best analytics plugin for WordPress. The extension empowers you with data and graphs that you need to know how much your WordPress events are connecting with their audience. You can get the complete event calendar WordPress plugin or you can choose to go with this single extension. Continuing the discussion, let’s discuss some of the useful features of this extension in detail.
Features of Event Analytics Extension:
- The extension adds a new WordPress analytics dashboard page for Event Analytics.
- You can easily process event data on the basis of revenue or bookings in just a few clicks.
- The extension provides line graphs as a visual representation of the event data.
- You can apply data filters based on events, specific dates, and/or event sites.
Installing & Activating the Event Analytics Extension
- First of all, to install and activate this amazing extension to your WordPress website, go to the All Extensions page of EventPrime best analytics plugin for WordPress.
- Scroll down to the Event Analytics extension and click on “More Info.”
- Further, click on the Purchase button to complete the payment and checkout process to download the extension.
Try Event Analytics
- Once the extension is downloaded, go to the Plugins option on the left menu of your WordPress dashboard.
- Now hover your cursor over the plugins and click on the Add New button.
- Now upload the downloaded extension from your computer.
- Once the extension is uploaded you will find it in the list of the extensions.
- Click on activate to enjoy the benefits of the Event Analytics extension.
- You can also deactivate the extension in the future as per your requirement.
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Add Live Seating Option to your WordPress Website
- Once you activate the extension, hover your cursor over the EventPrime WP calendar plugin, to get access to the EventAnalytics extension, available by the name of “Analytics” in the drop-down menu.
- On clicking the “Analytics” option, the Analytics page will appear on your screen.
- You can check the analytics report on the basis of two options i.e. Revenue and Booking.
- On selecting the Revenue option, multiple options will get activated on your screen to select such as the name of the event, specific dates, and/or event sites.
- In addition to that, once you select the option and click in the Filter button, the line graph will be displayed on the screen.
- This graph will help you analyze the revenue details of the selected event.
- Similarly, when you click on the booking option, the same options will appear on the screen to apply the filter and to get the booking performance.
EventPrime WP calendar plugin offers an array of useful extensions. These extensions help you build an appropriate event website with great ease and convenience. Further, this event booking plugin WordPress has extensions to adding events or event sites, you can also add event analytics to your WordPress website. Event Analytics extension helps you analyze the performance/revenue on the events and get to know the activities of the attendees.
The extension easily processes event data on the basis of revenue or bookings in just a few clicks. It also provides line graphs as a visual representation of the event data. It is extremely easy to use and manage. You can manage it from your website WordPress analytics dashboard without any hassle. This extension will surely help you get the exact and precise data.
Moreover, if you wish to take your website to the next level, the EventPrime WP events plugin offers a wide range of extensions. These extensions are available in a free core plugin as well as a premium bundle. In addition to that, you can purchase a simple extension of your choice as well. Download the plugin today and have a great website building experience ahead.