How To Display Event Attendees On Your WordPress Website
If you are looking for a simple and easy way to enhance your website functionality by displaying your event attendee names, you are on the right page. We have accumulated all the data on how to display event attendee list on your WordPress website in this blog. Running a dynamic event management website can be a bit hectic. So, you must use a solution that is easy to implement and use. One such solution is Attendees List Extension offered by EventPrime. Attendees List is an amazing extension that is exceptionally easy to use and can be a boon for your WordPress website. Let’s get started with the features and the guide of this extension.
Overview and features of Attendees List Extension
The Attendees List extension has some striking features and functionalities. Adding a new feature to your WordPress website helps you manage and display the names of your attendees on the website. Here are some of the amazing features of this extension:
- You can easily display attendee names or remove displayed names from your event page.
- This extension creates a section titled ‘Attendees’ on the event page where the names will be displayed
- You can seamlessly add a brand new Attendees list widget from Appearance present in the WordPress Dashboard.
- With a simple process of selecting the event from the widget set, you can display the attendee names in the widget.
- The attendee name list appears as a stunning list in the frontend of your WordPress website.
A step-by-step guide to display event attendee list on your WordPress website
1. To activate and install the dynamic Attendees List extension, you need to go to the All Extensions Page of EventPrime.
2. Scroll down, and you will see the Attendees List Extension. Click on ‘More Info.’
3. Once you open the page, click on the purchase. Further, complete the payment and checkout process to download and activate the extension.
4. After completing the installation process, go to the dashboard of your WordPress website, and you will find the EventPrime left menu.
5. Go to the Events page and select or create an event to which you would like to display attendee names.
6. In the Setting section of your selected events, you will see an option to ‘Display Attendee Names.’ Tick the box if you wish to display attendee names.
7. You can further enter the event name, the title of your list, and you can save it.
8. Once you save the setting, your event attendee list will be displayed on the front end of your Event page.
This extension helps you display event attendee list and add some dynamic features to your website. It is extremely easy to use and manage. You can manage it from your website dashboard without any hassle. This extension is surely going to increase your ROI. Moreover, if you wish to take your website a notch up, EventPrime offers a wide range of extensions that are available in a free core plugin as well as a premium bundle. In addition to that, you can purchase a simple extension of your choice as well. You can check out some of the other dynamic extensions offered by EventPrime here.