How To Allow Event Guest Bookings On Your WordPress Website
It seems quite easy to run your events website with a dynamic platform like WordPress. However, if you are looking for some advanced features like allowing event guest booking on your website without registration, finding the right plugin or extension is extremely important. To your rescue, EventPrime is a plugin that is loaded with some advanced features and functionality. Especially if you have an event WordPress website, EventPrime is a boon!
Best features of event Guest Booking Extension:
Now the unique quality of this plugin is that there are paid as well as free versions of this plugin. Further, you can even purchase a single extension among the bundle. One such extension is the Guest Booking extension. This feature comes handy when you host multiple types of events. Moreover, this feature is great for one time users as well. Here are a few more highlights of the Guest Booking Extension:
- This extension allows your attendees to book an event without registration or login.
- The event attendees need to enter their contact details as well as attendee details at the time of event booking.
- You can set auto WordPress account creation for attendees after event booking if required.
Further, for your convenience, we have created a step by step guide of how you can not only install but also use this Guest Booking Extension on your WordPress website. First things first, to get started, you need to install the EventPrime extension on your WordPress website. If you already have, you can move to step 1. If you haven’t, you can simply download the plugin and install it first.
Stepwise Process To Install and Use Guest Booking Extension:
1. To install the Guest Booking Extension, you can start by going to the EventPrime website. There you will find the Extensions Page.
2. In the Extensions page below, you will find the Guest Booking extensions page. Click “More Info,” and you will be directed to the Guest Booking Extensions page.
3. Click the Purchase button and complete the Checkout process. Once the checkout process is complete, the extension will download automatically.
4. Once the extension is downloaded, all you need to do is install it. After the installation, go to your WordPress admin. You’ll see the left menu of EventPrime on your Dashboard. Click on the Global Setting of the Menu.
5. In the Global Setting menu you will see Guest Booking Option. You can find all the settings related to event guest bookings over there. To proceed further click on the Guest Booking option.
6. After you click on the Guest Booking settings, you will a check boxes with a dialog “Allow Guest Bookings”. Once you tick the checkbox, it further shows you another option to automatically create a subscriber account after the booking.
7. Tick the second check box with dialog “Auto Create Guest Account” only if you want to create subscribers account automatically after the attendee does a event guest booking without registration.
8. Before leaving the Global Setting, make sure to save your Guest Booking settings.
EventPrime comes with some of the most efficient and dynamic range of extensions. These extensions have features like a seamless event calendar, event dashboard, event analysis, offline payment option, event guest booking, and much more. The Guest Booking Extension is an amazing extension that is not only helpful for event management websites but also for other organizations. This extension can be used for auction websites, for wedding website and much more. You can explore multiple other extensions provided by EventPrime. Further, the extensions are extremely useful and can take your website to another level. If you want to enhance your website functionalities, then EventPrime is a perfect choice for you. You can check out all the possible solutions and features of EventPrime here.