How to Allow Event Comments on Your WordPress Website
Are you looking for an easy way to allow event comments on a WordPress website?
Look no more! Comments on any post are the written reactions of the readers that add value to any WordPress website. If you allow event comments on your WordPress website, it will help you to interact with the readers and know their opinion, likings, and dislikings easily regarding the content or services.
Comments are usually visible right after any content post, along with the commenter’s name, the date and time when they left the comment. But the question arises on how to add a comment section on a WordPress website and the benefits of having it. Continuing the discussion, let’s discuss the benefits of adding a comment section and the best WordPress WordPress calendar plugin to add a comment section on your website. Take a look.
Benefits of Adding a Comment Section on Your Website
Adding a live comment area on your website is a great way that helps the business owner and the reader to build a community around your blog. Visitors are free to give feedback, ask questions, give their opinions on the topic, and more. If you are building a WordPress event website and want to allow event comments, posts, pages, and other types of posts on your website, EventPrime got you covered. Let’s shed some light on the EventPrime modern events calendar plugin and its extensions.
Overview of EventPrime WordPress Event Calendar Plugin
EventPrime is one of the dynamic WordPress calendar plugins that help you build an event-based WordPress website and offers some amazing functionalities such as allowing users to post comments on events, a WordPress calendar widget, WP events manager, and more. It is now one of the best WordPress calendar plugin free available among other event calendar WordPress plugins. It is one of the easy to use WordPress event management plugin with dynamic features. Installing the modern events calendar plugin and the required extension can help you manage these comments the same way you manage your WordPress comments.
If you are an event organizer and looking to add a comment section on the webpages of your WordPress website, the EventPrime WordPress events plugin has an extension for you, i.e., Event Comments. Let’s discuss in detail this amazing extension, along with a step-by-step guide to using it.
Overview of Event Comments Extension
Event Comments extension allows users to post comments on any event. Admins can manage these comments the same way as they manage WordPress comments. The major advantage of the event comment extension is its front-end usability. To leave a comment, visitors need only to leave their name and email address. You can get the complete and the best WordPress event calendar plugin, or you can choose to go with this single extension. Continuing the discussion, let’s discuss some of the useful features of this extension in detail.
Features of Event Analytics Extension:
- By enabling comments on EventPrime WordPress events, you encourage the users to post comments on events through WordPress event pages.
- After installing this extension, both admin and attendees can reply to the comments.
- Admin has full authority to approve the positive or favorable comments and reject, edit or delete the negative or unfavorable comments like WordPress comments.
- The admin can change the comment approval settings easily from the default WordPress settings.
Installing & Activating the Event Analytics Extension
- First of all, to install and activate this amazing extension to your WordPress website, go to the All Extensions page of the EventPrime WordPress events plugin.
- Scroll down to the Event Comments extension and click on “More Info.”
- Further, click on the Purchase button to complete the payment and checkout process to download the extension.
Try Event Comments Extension
- Once the extension is downloaded, go to the Plugins option on your WordPress dashboard’s left menu.
- Now hover your cursor over the plugins and click on the Add New button.
- Now upload the downloaded extension from your computer.
- Once the extension is uploaded, you will find it in the global setting of your event dashboard.
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Allow Event Comments on Your WordPress Website
- Once you activate the extension, hover your cursor over the EventPrime plugin to access the Global Settings of the dashboard.
2. On the Global Settings page, you will find the “Event Comments” option.
3. Once you click on this option, a message with a checkbox will appear on the same page.
4. Tick the checkbox and then click on the Save button, to allow event comments on your WordPress website.
5. This extension will help you create a comment section on your WordPress website.
The Last Word
EventPrime offers various useful extensions that help you build an appropriate event website with great ease and convenience. Further to adding events or event sites, you can also allow event comments on your WordPress website. Event comments extension helps you allow event comments to know the opinion of the visitors.
It lets the admin approve, reject or delete the comments as per their convenience. It is extremely easy to use and manage. You can manage it from your website dashboard without any hassle. This extension will surely help you get the exact and precise data. EventPrime WP calendar event plugin has various other dynamic features, including easy to use WP calendar, WordPress calendar widget, event list WordPress, event tickets WordPress bookings, and more.
Moreover, if you wish to take your website to the next level, EventPrime offers a wide range of extensions. These extensions are available in a free core event booking plugin WordPress as well as a premium bundle. In addition to that, you can purchase a simple extension of your choice as well. Download the plugin today and have a great website building experience ahead.