How to Optimize your Site with Seamless Event Calendar
If you are looking to optimize your WordPress website with a seamless event calendar, EventPrime WordPress calendar plugin free got you covered. It is a renowned WordPress simple calendar WordPress plugin that allows you to add an event WordPress calendar to your website and add multiple events to it for your audience. One of the renowned extensions that come along with the EventPrime WordPress calendar plugin free is Seamless Event Calendar. This feature of EventPrime modern events calendar lets you add an event WordPress calendar on the frontend of any WordPress website, the same as the way you see the events in the dashboard when creating. Continuing the discussion, this blog will give you a quick glance at how to install and set up the EventPrime modern events calendar plugin on your WordPress website and optimize your website with a seamless event calendar or WP calendar. Let’s get started!
Steps to Install and Activate EventPrime WordPress Event Plugin and Use Seamless Event Calendar
To enjoy the benefits of the Seamless Event Calendar extension, you need to first install and then activate the EventPrime WordPress event plugin on your WordPress website. To download the best WordPress events plugin, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Plugins page of your WordPress Dashboard.
Try EventPrime For Free
- In the search box, search for EventPrime WP Calendar Plugin.
- Once you get the best WordPress events plugin, click on the ‘Install’ button and then the ‘Activate’ button to access the features of EventPrime on your website.
- Once the EventPrime WP calendar plugin is activated, on the dashboard, you will find the first option i.e. ‘Events’.
- This option will redirect you to the Event Manager page. This will help you configure most of your event calendar properties.
- You will also see a calendar of a particular month on this page.
Features you Get Handy on Installing EventPrime Plugin
From the Event Manager settings page, you can quickly add or edit your events. This look of the calendar that appears on your website Dashboard will be visible on the site front-end as well. This will give you an amazing event management experience as you can easily take a preview of how the events will look on the frontend directly from the Dashboard. Now, Let’s dig into the step by step procedure of adding a new event to a WordPress event calendar.
Step-by-Step Procedure of Adding a New Event to an Event Calendar
There are two ways to create an event – either click on the ‘Add New’ link at the top left of this screen or, can simply click on any date in the calendar on which you want to organize an event. Both ways will redirect you to a pop-up screen asking you to enter all the required new event details.
1. Enter the title of the event, its start date, end date.
2. Click on the “All Day” checkbox if the meeting will be conducted for the full day.
3. Tick the Enable Booking checkbox if you want the audience to book their tickets online. Also specify the booking amount in the text box, if any.
4. Select the Performer Name from the drop-down, who will address the meet, and also select the location of the event from the “Event Site” drop-down menu.
5. Select the type of event from the Event Type drop-down.
6. Set the status of the event, such as active, unpublished, or draft.
7. After making all the required changes, click on the Save button.
8. Once you click on the save button, you will find the event is marked on the calendar with the name.
9. Now go to the top right corner of the Event Manager page and click on the Frontend button to check the frontend view of the event.
10. Once the event is created, it will show up on the WordPress event calendar with a colored bar on the calendar marking the dates on which the event is taking place.
You can also hover over any date of the calendar and you’ll see the event details appear in the small popup. This will give you a quick look at the details you added for the event. The details you will easily find in this popup screen are the title, start date of the event along with the end date.
Add an Event Directly from the Frontend
If you want to add an event directly from the front end. You need to create an Event Submission Form Page on the frontend using a shortcode. For this, go to the EventPrime Dashboard, click on Publish Shortcodes, this will redirect you to the shortcodes page of EventPrime the events calendar plugin that helps you add amazing functionalities to your website.
- Copy the Display Event Submission Form shortcode: [em_event_submit_form]
- Now, go to pages>> click on “add new” option.
- Provide the Title of the Page say, Submit Event
- Paste the shortcode in the HTML code area.
- Now click on save and then publish. Further, a new webpage is created for the users from where they can add a new event.
EventPrime the events calendar plugin offers so many more options to add weight to your WordPress event website. It is one of the best calendar plugin WordPress and a dynamic WordPress event list plugin. We’ll continue to publish more blogs like this on the other extensions of EventPrime WP calendar too. Stay tuned!