How To Add Offline Payment Options To Your WordPress Website
Many website owners look for offline payment options for their WordPress website. However, finding one is not that easy. Further, if you find one, using it might be a bit tricky. If you are looking for more ways to bring in more sales than having multiple payment options is extremely vital. Offline payment options help you retain more customers and help you increase sales. Especially, if you have an event website, offline payment options are a must for you. Now, for your convenience, we have brought together a complete step-by-step guide on how to add offline payment options to your WordPress website.
To start with, EventPrime has an amazing extension that helps you add multidimensional features related to offline payments. Moreover, the Offline Payments Extension is available at an exceptionally pocket-friendly price.
Features of Offline Payment Extension:
This extension can help take payments offline without any hassle. In addition to that, you can also have some additional features that this extension provides. Here are some of the highlights of the Offline Payment extension by EventPrime:
- Do multiple settings on your Offline payment
- Hassle-free easy process of adding, managing, and accepting offline payment
- Let your users see the Offline payment option straight on the event booking payment page
- This extension allows your event attendees to book the event with a pending payment status
- You can easily update and maintain the status of offline bookings for attendees on the Attendees backend page
- In addition to that, this extension also gives you and your user an option to cancel offline bookings
- Further, you can mark the canceled offline bookings as refunded
- Moreover, it has an amazing feature that automatically cancels the bookings for recurring events when the main event is canceled.
Step-by-step guide on how to add offline payment options to your WordPress website:
1. To get started with the extension of the offline payment, you need to download and activate this extension from the All Extensions page of EventPrime.
2. After opening the page, scroll down to the Offline Payments Extension and click on ‘More Info.’
3. To download and activate click on the purchase button and complete the payment and checkout process.
4. Once you download and activate the extension of the offline payment, go to the EventPrime left menu and click on Global Setting.
5. Scroll down to the Payments option and click on it.
6. It will give you an option to enable offline payment on your WordPress website. Click and enable it if you want to activate this option on your website.
7. Enable the offline payment option and save your setting. Once you save the setting your users can use and utilize this option on the frontend.
8. Further when your users’ checkout and proceed further for payment they will get an option for offline payment like the image below.
9. Once they select the option and click on checkout they will receive the booking status and payment status like the following image.
10. In addition to that, you can go to the Attendee page of your backend to check and change the status of your attendees’ booking.
This dynamic feature not only sets you ahead in the sales game but also allows you to manage and add striking offline payment options to your WordPress website. EventPrime is one of the leading and great calendar plugins that has amazing features. Further, you can explore numerous other ravishing features and extensions offered by EventPrime. Now that you have this simple and easy step-by-step guide, you can easily add offline payment options to your WordPress website.